Everyday Living, Fitness, New Face of 60, Travel, WELLNESS

THE ALL-GIRL TRIP

Okay, I think if we are honest, getting together with a “bestie” or a group of gal pals is the BEST medicine for EVERYTHING.  Not to say that the boys don’t offer great counsel or company….but, pour some wine or martinis and get women around a table…..I think we could solve all of the ills and still have time to shop!  Just saying.

I’ve noticed over the past decade that the concept of “all female” travel packages have become a “thing”.  There are trips designed for any type of traveler from sisters, singles to couples to “escapees” from children and housework for a week.  Destinations are as varied as each client is….costs are varied as well.

I thought it would be fun to list a few companies who really know what they are doing and put together amazing trips.  Here we go!  I’m counting on all of you to reach out to me if I’ve forgotten someone fabulous or there is someone you’ve tried and are wanting to share.

ADVENTURE WOMEN:  Listings for 2019 include a 17 day trek to Everest Base Camp (the good doctor and I have this on calendar for 2020….I think I really just want the Sherpa!) and a bike tour in Puglia.  adventurewomen.com

REI ADVENTURES:  A kayaking tour of Washington’s San Juan Island or 9 days of Island hopping in Greece are on tap for this group.  rei.com/adventures

WILD WOMEN EXPEDITIONS:   In 2019 you can choose from 200 tours in 20 countries.  Bathe elephants in Thailand (we did this in India and it was amazing!) or ride Criollo horses in Patagonia.  wildwomenexpeditions.com

WHOA TRAVEL:  The focus with this entity is their interaction with local women.  You can climb Mt Kilimanjaro in Tanzania with a woman who has lived close to the peak for years.  I love chatting with women all over the world.  Gives such a unique perspective on life.   whoatravel.com

Where are YOU going this year?  2019?  Have you traveled with any of these groups?  What did you think about accommodations?  Length of trip?

PS.  My truly favorite thing is meeting women in restrooms both in US and internationally.  Something about that spot inspires great conversations and exchange of experience while traveling.  Or, just hanging around locally:)  Try it!  I learn the BEST stuff in there…..

12 Comments

1. prediksi sgp

July 7, 2019 at 3:04 am

I visited a lot of website but I conceive this one has got something extra in it.

2. quest bars cheap

June 14, 2019 at 8:39 am

We are a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with useful information to work on. You’ve done an impressive process and our whole group will likely be grateful to you.

3. playstation 4 best games ever made 2019

June 12, 2019 at 1:26 pm

I just couldn’t leave your website before suggesting that I extremely loved the standard
    info a person provide to your guests? Is going to be back incessantly to investigate cross-check new posts

1. Rosanna

June 12, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Salvador,
      Thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.
      Rosanna

4. g

May 13, 2019 at 6:24 am

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
    topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.
    I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get
    the hang of it!

1. Rosanna

May 13, 2019 at 10:18 am

Thank you! I hope you continue to find the information helpful to you. Have a great day!
      Rosanna

5. g

May 11, 2019 at 1:44 am

Every weekend i used to visit this web page,
    for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this website conations really pleasant funny material too.

1. Rosanna

May 11, 2019 at 6:31 am

Elmer,
      So happy that you found the information to be enjoyable and helpful. Thank you so much for being a reader and taking time to comment. Have a great day.
      Rosanna

6. minecraft free download pc

May 9, 2019 at 1:11 pm

You made some really good points there. I checked on the web to find out more about the
    issue and found most people will go along with your
    views on this site.

1. Rosanna

May 9, 2019 at 6:03 pm

Kaley,
      Thank you so much! I appreciate you being a reader.
      Rosanna

7. download minecraft pc

May 9, 2019 at 9:04 am

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to
    begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? With thanks

1. Rosanna

May 9, 2019 at 9:17 am

Erna,
      I actually did a blog discusses this very topic. You can contact WordPress customer service, they are amazing and should be able to assist you. Good Luck! Thank you for being a reader.
      Rosanna